VEQTOR, a life sciences technical services company is looking for Deviation Writers in the Bloomington, Indiana area. This is a great opportunity to continue to gain exposure and grow career in pharmaceutical industry.
The primary duty is to ensure each deviation is thoroughly investigated and Quality impact is assessed. A deviation writer must ensure timely completion of deviations within the system to support the client’s quality metrics, on-time batch release, and patient first mentality. They will make recommendations for corrective and preventative actions based on the Root Cause Analysis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent technical writer
- At least 1 year of experience as a Deviation Writer in junior to senior range.
- Deviation investigation, root cause analysis
- CAPA determination
- Excellent cross-department communicator
- Able to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Supports the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
- Actively participates, suggests solutions to problems, drives to timelines.
- Conduct direct contact with clients and internal customers across the site.
- Ensure that documentation is accurate and effectively assessing and mitigating risk associated with manufacturing activities.
- Suggest Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs), take ownership for their deviations and drive to meet deadlines.
- Clearly articulating issues identified during the investigations and utilizing your strong technical writing skills to document those issues.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and a team player.
- Should be familiar with FDA regulations.
- Should be familiar with TrackWise and/or other systems.
Job Types: Full-time
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S.*