VEQTOR is currently looking for a Kneat Implementation Engineer with experience working on technical and engineering projects such as commissioning, qualification, and validation of facilities, utilities, equipment, and manufacturing processes. This position will be responsible for providing support to Clients on the implementation and ongoing use of Kneat. KNEAT digitizes and manages any validation, commissioning or qualification process. It releases us from paper and is presently being used by many of the world’s top 20 pharma companies. As part of the role the implementation engineer will review and interpret Clients Documents, Templates and Procedures and utilize skills and knowledge on the Kneat Platform to digitize Clients paper based processes. The Kneat Implementation Engineer must have the ability to provide client support for Kneat projects either independently or as part of a team.
This role will be a mix of remote work with some client onsite interactions, and much of your time will be spent interacting with clients to support KNEAT and C&Q Implementations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to identify project requirements from client stakeholders in order to achieve a desired outcome.
- Ability to generate a detailed plan that can be implemented by a project team.
- Ability to review and interpret Client Documents, Templates and Procedures.
- Capable of understanding project needs and the ability to acquire needed staff, materials, and equipment.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, suppliers, and internal company stakeholders.
- Knowledge of minimal protocol requirements and ability to author various life cycle documents associated with C&Q and Validation.
- Perform a review of design and requirement specifications to establish fit-for-purpose for systems.
- Assist all VEQTOR team reports and client reports on preparation and review of project C&Q deliverables.
- Provide summary and analyses reports.
- Perform ongoing reporting of the project progress to client and VEQTOR management.
- Ensuring all aspects of the project proceed while adhering to company SOPs as well as external regulations, including maintenance of project documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems as they arise on a project – finding efficient and effective solutions.
- Knowledge of Validation policies and documentation for various systems and processes.
- B.S. in Science or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience preferred, however candidates with related experience will be considered.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Developed inter-personal communication skills and has the ability to communicate project activities and schedules with multiple functional groups (i.e. Quality Assurance, Operations, Regulatory) and client Senior Management teams
- Ability to perform critical analysis of situations and provide recommendations
- Problem solving, creative thinking, and interaction with upper management and design teams
- Experience in pharmaceutical is plus
- Ability to work independently with structured guidance
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills