This position will be responsible for activities such as designing, configuring, and implementing software as well as generating and executing commissioning and qualification protocols for automated systems including but not limited to PLC, DCS/PCS, MES and data integration systems. They must have prior experience in highly regulated environments, and experience in Automation, C&Q/validation projects, development of documentation, and/ or execution of various C&Q/validation projects. All while consistently upholding VEQTOR values and demonstrating honesty, integrity, pride, accountability, teamwork, and commitment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of automation, commissioning, qualification, or operations in a cGMP environment.
- Working knowledge/experience with one or more of the following industry recognized systems: DeltaV PCS, MES, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and OSI PI Data Historian.
- Experience in generating validation protocols and execution of protocols.
- Tactical thinker who shows the ability to work with customers developing coding, testing, and/or validation strategies.
- Working knowledge, understanding and application of CSV principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Working knowledge, understanding and application of ANSI/ISA-88 (process control) and ANSI/ISA-95 (automated interfaces) standards.
- Knowledge of current industry standards such as GAMP5 and ASTM E2500
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to perform critical analysis of situations and provide recommendations
- Problem solving, creative thinking, and interaction with upper management and design teams
- Experience in pharmaceutical is plus
- Ability to work independently with structured guidance
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills