Develop and manage VEQTOR’s Ireland C&Q Team, build a high level of trust with internal and client personnel. Interaction with clients to identify their needs, partnering towards solutions that meet schedule, cost, and compliance expectations and requirements.
Develop and Grow the Ireland C&Q team , by seeking growth opportunities , developing scopes of work for clients , and help enhance the visibility of Veqtor C&Q services in Ireland.
Lead projects teams and work independently as a C&Q Subject-Matter-Expert with strong process knowledge (design through qualification). All while consistently upholding VEQTOR values and demonstrating honesty, integrity, pride, accountability, teamwork, and commitment.
- Establish VEQTOR’s operational presence in Ireland
- Account Manager for existing clients and must show strong capabilities to develop new business.
- Increase the visibility of Veqtors C&Q services by attending C&Q conferences , developing new business relationships , and leverage existing contacts and network .
- Requirement to nurture, develop this relationship -focus substantial efforts on cementing this relationship
- Support existing clients with Risk Based C&Q projects locally and remotely
- Work within VEQTOR teams that are supporting local existing client remotely as C&Q SME executing deliverables
- Build, develop and manage a team of C&Q specialist and engineers in Ireland.
- Partner with Kneat services team to develop C&Q content for internal instance , and leverage Offering from Kneat services team .
- Work with VEQTOR senior management team to develop VEQTOR C&Q service offerings
- Build new client relationships
- Explore opportunities where VEQTOR C&Q services can be established
- Industry expert on C&Q trends, compliance and regulatory issues and requirements, ability to convey and conform systems and processes.
- Serves as a C&Q Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) with familiarity with ASTM E2500 /ISEP baseline guide V2 risk-based C&Q strategies, procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Ability to generate project budget proposals based on a client’s Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Operate Independently and with minimal oversight initiates, establishes, provides direction, execution, and follow up of commissioning, qualification, calibration, and validation projects.
- Lead or assist with VEQTOR team reports and client reports on preparation and review of project C&Q deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills between team members, clients, and project leads.
- Able to perform commissioning, qualification, and validation testing on manufacturing process equipment, HVAC, cleanrooms, utilities, warehouse, cold storage units and instruments coupled with automated process controls (i.e., PCS, PLC)
- Knowledge of protocol requirements and ability to author various life cycle documents associated with C&Q and Validation
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, and internal company stakeholders
- Perform ongoing reporting of the project progress to client and senior VEQTOR management
- Ensuring all aspects of the project proceed while adhering to company SOPs as well as external regulations, including maintenance of project documentation
- Ability to troubleshoot problems as they arise on a project – finding efficient and effective solutions
- Knowledge of Validation policies and documentation for various systems and processes
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Shows initiative and the ability to consistently follow-through.
- Proven project and people leader with exceptional skills in planning, organizing, and history of driving and delivering successful results.
- Developed inter-personal communication skills and has the ability to communicate project activities and schedules with multiple functional groups (i.e. Quality Assurance, Operations, Regulatory) and client Senior Management teams
- Ability to perform critical analysis of situations and provide recommendations
- Problem solving, creative thinking, and interaction with upper management and design teams
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work independently with structured guidance
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills
- Ability to uphold VEQTOR values and demonstrating honesty, integrity, pride, accountability, teamwork, and commitment.